BBS Communications Group
Posts by BBS Communications Group:
- What can the UK police teach us about crisis communication?
- Fancy yourself as a thought leader? Prepare for others to be the judge of that.
- ‘No Comment’ – Avoiding a communication vacuum in a crisis
- Suffering from digital FOMO? Fear not. Being digitally discerning is a strength, not a weakness.
- Communicating a brand: from imagination to reality
- The power of the white paper
- Beer, bibles and boycotts: The Coopers debacle
- News values for the Modern Age: Shaping news in a digital-fuelled media world
- Fake news – Communicating in a ‘post-truth’ world
- Engaging with journalists: how to jump the media fence